MEDICAL SHEEPSKINS & ACCESSORIES
Here is a summary of the benefits you receive:
- Prevent Bed Sores by distributing weight & reducing friction. Medical sheepskin rugs and woolpile bed pads are widely used in hospitals and nursing homes throughout New Zealand. When placed underneath a patient or wrapped around them, the ultra-soft wool and specially buffed hide provides a gentle cushion for their skin. The patient's weight is distributed more evenly over a wider area, lowering the risk of bedsores caused by pressure and friction. Cool in summer and warm in winter, sheepskin can absorb up to 36% of its dry weight in moisture without feeling damp.
- Natural wool fibres of medical sheepskin and woolpile products move with the body. The best nights sleep you have ever had. Comfortable long periods in a wheel chair.
- Air flows through wool fibres of medical sheepskin and woolpile products to provide an air cushion. Stops the pain of back ache, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Medical Sheepskin and Woolpile Covers are warm in the winter, cool in the summer. No more chills or that cold clammy feeling. A perfect solution for problem sleepers, and for those with cold feet due to poor circulation.
- Machine wash and dry Your Medical Woolpile Products. Convenience of using home or Laundromat machines, no need to use expensive dry cleaners. We include washing and drying instructions.
- Our Medical Sheepskins have soft suede back. Sheepskin will not slide on bed sheet, wheel chair seat or lounge chair.
- Medical Sheepskin and Woolpile Products Have Natural lanolin. Lanolin provides a luxurious soft feel against your skin.
- Medical Sheepskin and Woolpile Products are Durable, long lasting. No matter how many times you wash our Medical Woolpile Products, they will continue to look great and last for years.