Sink your feet into the luxurious comfort and warmth of the Mi Woollies Ahuriri Boot.
The Mi Woollies Ahuriri has been designed to withstand New Zealand's harsh and diverse environment. The Ahuriri is made with pure wool fleece lining with a cow suede outer that will keep your feet extra warm and dry. It has two quality YKK leg zips that open on either side making it easy to fit, especially for those who have fitting difficulties. The soft wool fibres of natural fleece are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. With a hardwearing EVA sole, this boot is built for comfort and durability. The Ahuriri was definitely designed with your feet’s best interest at heart and the clasical styling looks great.
- Plush, premium quality, pure woolpile fleece lining attached to suede leather outer. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Two quality YKK zips that open either side of each boot for ease of fitting
- Your old insoles can easily be replaced with a plush new pair of Sheepskin Inner Soles.
- Moulded heel cup.
- The boot is reinforced with cowhide at heel to add strength and hold shape.
- The tough EVA sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- A mid calf height boot. Boot height based on USA 10 is approximately 10.20 inches (26 centimetres).
Shoe Size Conversion Chart:
For information on converting shoe sizes please refer to our Sizing Information Guide.
Caring for your Footwear:
We have posted some helpful hints on Sheepskin & Leather Care to help you maintain your investment.
As a preventative measure we recommend spraying the outwards facing skin with our Stain & Water Repellent. Treated sheepskin is a lot more water and stain resistant than non treated sheepskin and consequently water and dirt will have less of a chance of sticking. We recommend the application of our Stain and Water Repellent while the item is still new and unmarked. This will form a protective layer on the skin and assist in the prevention of stains caused by water and the odd accident. It will also help prevent mildew forming. For best results it should be re-applied every 3 months and after washing.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Warm, comfortable, and easy to put on. Very happy with my purchase.
Excellent warm great price
Warm and comfortable excellent pricing I have recommended these to other family members
Good product I have a pr of your original Boots still wearing them sad they were taken of the market
These are just the best for my brother who is disabled. It keeps his lower legs warm and circulating, and are super easy for him to get into.
Wonderful boots keep my feet toasty warm and so easy to get on
Super service super product highly recommend
Zipper makes it easier to put them on
Delivery was quick
Fits well, keeps my feet warm in below zero tempertures
Bought these slippers for my husband who has one swollen foot. Sized up and with the zips on both sides made them very easy to get into. He loves them and his feet are always toasty warm.