Made with the finest sheepskin the Mi Woollies Malibu Tall is a hard wearing sheepskin boot that features an equally hard wearing sole.
The Mi Woollies Malibu Tall has been designed to withstand New Zealand's harsh and diverse environment. This style features all of Mi Woollies improved technical features found in our Ugg Boots. The Malibu Tall is made with double face sheepskin which helps keep feet warm and dry. The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot creating natural arch support. With a reinforced toecap and hardwearing TPR sole, this boot is built for conquering tough terrain. It is a favourite among those who favour wearing their sheepskin uggs in all conditions. The Malibu Tall was definitely designed with your feet’s best interest at heart and they look great on both men and women.
- Plush, premium quality, 17mm pile height twin-face sheepskin wiith both sides processed to the highest standards. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Features removeable insoles. Your old insoles can easily be replaced with a plush new pair of Sheepskin Inner Soles.
- Moulded heel cup.
- The sheepskin is reinforced with cowhide at heel and toe to add strength and hold shape.
- The tough TPR rubber sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- A high calf height boot. Boot height based on USA 10 is approximately 13.75 inches (34 centimetres).
Shoe Size Conversion Chart:
For information on converting shoe sizes please refer to our Sizing Information Guide.
Caring for your Sheepskin Boots:
We have posted some helpful hints on Sheepskin Care to help you maintain your sheepskin investment.
As a preventative measure we recommend spraying the outwards facing skin with our Stain & Water Repellent. Treated sheepskin is a lot more water and stain resistant than non treated sheepskin and consequently water and dirt will have less of a chance of sticking. We recommend the application of our Stain and Water Repellent while the item is still new and unmarked. This will form a protective layer on the skin and assist in the prevention of stains caused by water and the odd accident. It will also help prevent mildew forming. For best results it should be re-applied every 3 months and after washing.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fantastic boots, very comfortable, warm and excellent quality. I wouldn’t buy any other.
This is my third pair now, each pair lasting around 5yrs being worn the majority of the time from Apr - Oct. I only have to replace them when the sole finally breaks down - sheepskin stays as good as new.
These went to Canada for a 21st gift and were very well received. Well made and stylish.
Very warm and very comfortable, and with a decent sole. Everything I want in a slipper. Fast delivery, too. AAA+++
These are our second pair of boots and they are excellent, last well and worth the $$. We will be back!