Sink your feet into the luxurious comfort and warmth of the Mi Woollies Moeraki Short Boot.
The stylish Mi Woollies Moeraki Short is styled on the timeless design principals of a laced trappers boot. The Moeraki Short is made with pure wool fleece lining with a cow suede outer that will keep your feet extra warm and dry. The soft wool fibres of natural fleece are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. The hardwearing EVA sole is built for comfort and durability. The Moeraki Short was definitely designed with your feet’s best interest at heart and the fashionable laced styling with the exposed wool cuff is sure to catch the eye.
- Plush, premium quality, pure woolpile fleece lining attached to suede leather outer. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Laced front.
- Your old insoles can easily be replaced with a plush new pair of Sheepskin Inner Soles.
- Moulded heel cup.
- The boot is reinforced with cowhide at heel to add strength and hold shape.
- The tough EVA sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Boot height based on USA 10 is approximately 21 centimetres.
Shoe Size Conversion Chart:
For information on converting shoe sizes please refer to our Sizing Information Guide.
Caring for your Footwear:
We have posted some helpful hints on Sheepskin & Leather Care to help you maintain your investment.
As a preventative measure we recommend spraying the outwards facing skin with our Stain & Water Repellent. Treated sheepskin is a lot more water and stain resistant than non treated sheepskin and consequently water and dirt will have less of a chance of sticking. We recommend the application of our Stain and Water Repellent while the item is still new and unmarked. This will form a protective layer on the skin and assist in the prevention of stains caused by water and the odd accident. It will also help prevent mildew forming. For best results it should be re-applied every 3 months and after washing.