Sleep easy in perfect comfort on a top quality Wool Mattress Topper (Pad).
Wool is a fantastic, natural bedding option. It is highly sought after worldwide for its superior insulation qualities. It efficiently regulates the temperature and moisture around your body for ultimate sleeping comfort, keeping you warm in cold conditions and cool in hot. This is achieved by insulating you from both cold and heat extremes, breathing and wicking moisture away from your body. The average person gives off a pint of water vapour each night and wool has the ability to absorb and release large amounts of moisture without feeling clammy. No other fibre does this as well. Wool is also naturally antibacterial and flame resistant. It is ideal for anyone sensitive to allergies from down or synthetic materials, or for anyone looking for natural, healthy bedding.
Wool Mattress Toppers / Pads are created by blending and combing the wool fibres into layers to form a thick padding. As the wool fibres are interlocked, they do not move as freely as feather and down. Simply quilting the wool in channels with a straight stitch is all that is required to hold the filling in place and ensure an even distribution of warmth.
Our natural wool bedware is made using premium grade wool and is manufactured by Mi Woollies at our long established factory located in Christchurch, New Zealand. If you require a non standard sized product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirments and we will be in touch with you.
Complete the natural Wool sleep experience with a fleecy Wool Duvet and Wool Filled Pillows.
Our 200gsm Wool Mattress Topper is an all seasons mattress pad / protector
- 200gsm (grams per square metre) weight.
- Filled with wool fleece hand selected for maximum loft retention to ensure loft, resilience and stability is maintained.
- Wide corner elastic straps secure the Mattress Protector to your mattress.
- Double size and above also have an adjustable centre strap for added stability.
- Encased in highest quality Japara cotton (233 threads per square inch). Tightly woven to ensure no wool filling escapes.
- Straight weave quilting to hold the filling in place and beautifully finished with bound edges.
- Packaged in plastic carry bag.
- New Zealand made.
Caring for your Bedding:
Please follow those provided on the packaging and on labels attached to the Mattress Toppers themselves. Wool Mattress Toppers are best dry cleaned, we recommend regular airing to retain freshness.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product, excellent value, excellent service.